Saturday, January 12, 2008

Valentine's Day Goodness, part 1




This picture is my first Valentine's Day artistic endeavors for this year. It is 2 chipboard shapes and paper from Work In Progress kit. I inked the edges with Ranger's Old Paper Distress Ink, then glued it all up! I used Scenic Route rub-ons for Louis and I's name. . .I think it's cute!




The WinterBella classes are so wonderful. I'm woefully behind, but making progress.




I found out yesterday that I have endometrial cancer. What a shock. . . .My emotions are all over the place. I am being referred to an gynocological oncologist at KU Med. . .More updates to follow.




3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is very pretty!

Casey said...

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I'm wishing you peace and strength through your battle!

Tze's Mixed Media Design - a fat chick's explorations said...

Casey- thanks so much for your words of support. That means alot to me.