Thursday, January 10, 2008

StilettoHeights ShoutOut


I obviously need to work on how to upload and manipulate photos for my blog. You'd think that a software development person wouldn't have so many issues with it!!! I do love the pic I managed to upload. .the angle. . .the ice. . .the fact that you can't quite tell what it is! Any guesses?
I received a great collage piece from Jenn Gordon of http://www.stilettoheights.etsy.com/. Her work is also published in of Pasticcio, a art zine by Angela Cartwright and Sarah Fishburn. Jenn's work is full of depth. . .and the longing. That's the only word I can find to describe it. It is hauntingly beautiful. Visit her shop and her blog. It's worth your time.


I look forward to seeing more of her work in the new year, as she moves into collages with architecture.

1 comment:

stilettoheights said...

OMG thank you so very much!!! I am thrilled that you liked the piece of mine, and even more thankful that you are a fan of the new architecture based pieces, that makes me feel so good about taking chances.