Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My camera batteries. . .and a new blog banner

So - I just now figured out that my camera batteries hadn't been charging in the little charger thing. Call me brilliant. .. Hopefully - I'll get that fixed today.

I haven't heard from my oncologist with the next step, after the MRI that I had last week. I'm anxious to get moving on this. I am trying to decide where to go for a second opinion. I'm not convinced that the treatment plan proposed, is the best for me, as it is very conservative.

I've been working with a couple of Etsy sellers to help me with managing my anxiety thru the use of essential oils and such. It is a mind/body thing.

I did a couple of scrapbook pages about my cats and Christmas lights the other night - that was fun.

Does anyone create blog banners? I need help with mine!!! Leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Callista said...

hi there! i saw you were in need of a header for your blog check out my shop and if your interested i could spruce up your blog for ya :) i do some great designs just leave me a convo me in my shop :)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8825989
cute kitty :P

Unknown said...

I hope Louis can give you some nice massages.