Thursday, March 13, 2008

This is what ONE is all about


My niece, Jane Christine, turned one on March 7. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday, March 9. My brother, her dad, says she eats cake like Cookie Monster (from Sesame Street) eats cookies. It's so fun and filled with joy. I had a great time with my family.

I went to Des Moines this week, for work with my new teams. I even gave a short presentation! I was nervous, as I hadn't met my co-workers before (I work remotely, from home). I worry to much if they judge because of my "fat chick"ness. I hope not.

Anyway - I present one of my lovely nieces, Jane. . .my heart.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yep - that is a TOTALLY cute kid.

ingeniouslycreative said...

Love your blog!!!!!!!! I read your profile page on etsy and there was your blog addy. So glad I took the time to look at it Theresa, its is lovely! If you have time put some of your artwork up....I'm sure we'd all love to see it!!!
Warm Regards,
Carol on the edge of the Irish Sea